Become a Member
Benefits of Being a Member of the Hamburg Historical Society
- Receiving the Society’s quarterly newsletter - The Chronicle
- Working and associating with dedicated and hard-working members of the community that have a similar interest in preserving the history and heritage of Hamburg
- Attendance at the Society’s annual dinner and annual chicken barbeque;
- The opportunity to participate in designing and building the Society’s annual display at the Erie County Fair and
- The satisfaction of giving one’s time and effort back to the community
It’s easy to join the Society. To become a member, send your payment (annual dues are $15 for a single membership; $25 for a family membership, $25 for a commercial membership and $150 for a life membership) together with a letter of intent to:
Hamburg Historical Society
P.O. Box 400
Hamburg, NY 14075
Make sure to include mailing address, daytime telephone number and email address.
All Checks to be made out to the “Hamburg Historical Society”
You will receive your membership card via U.S mail. Included will be our newsletter The Chronicle.
The Society's newest members are:
Mr. Tom Tobin
Ms. Joan Hillock
The Michael Reilly family
Thanks for joining!