Hamburg NY Historical Society & Museum
The Hamburg Historical Society/Museum is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of the history of the Town of Hamburg, including the villages of Hamburg and Blasdell. In fulfilling this mission, the Society will:
- Collect, preserve and interpret architectural, cultural and historical matter, including books, manuscripts, papers and relics, that pertain to the Town of Hamburg;
- Preserve and make open to the public historical buildings that the Society owns;
- Make its resources accessible to members, researchers, genealogists and the general public;
- Hold meetings, create exhibits, sponsor programs and run special events for the education and enjoyment of its members, the Hamburg community and the general public and
- Act in cooperation with public and private entities to promote awareness of, and interest in, Hamburg’s history and heritage.