Hamburg NY Historical Society & Museum
The Hamburg Historical Society/Museum is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of the history of the Town of Hamburg, including the villages of Hamburg and Blasdell. In fulfilling this mission, the Society will:
- Collect, preserve and interpret architectural, cultural and historical matter, including books, manuscripts, papers and relics, that pertain to the Town of Hamburg;
- Preserve and make open to the public historical buildings that the Society owns;
- Make its resources accessible to members, researchers, genealogists and the general public;
- Hold meetings, create exhibits, sponsor programs and run special events for the education and enjoyment of its members, the Hamburg community and the general public and
- Act in cooperation with public and private entities to promote awareness of, and interest in, Hamburg’s history and heritage.
Looking to help out? We are always in need of volunteers to assist in our goal.
Become a Member
Interested in becoming a member of the Society? We would love to have you and it is easy to join.